Apply at Haute Spot, where live music meets Texas hospitality!
Haute Spot is in search of talented and diverse humans to join us at the Hautest venue in town. Haute Spot is a newly transformed music and event venue in Cedar Park featuring live music six nights a week with ticketed concerts on Fridays and Saturdays (yeehaw!). Looking to be the envy of all your friends? Come be a part of an enthusiastic team centered around real Texas hospitality and submit your application to Haute Spot today!
You should apply if you:
- Are a super awesome human
- Consider yourself outgoing, energetic, and accepting
- Love ALL people (even when they aren’t acting so loveable)
- Take above and beyond to the next level
- Are eager, resourceful, attentive, and proactive while being flexible and adaptive
- Have pep in your step
- Have a hidden talent (this is optional, of course)
- Say “y’all” (also optional)
- Don’t mind sweating when it’s haute outside!
Here are the positions we’d love to see you fill with Texas hospitality:
If you can showcase your ability to multitask successfully, demonstrate hospitality, and uphold our high standards in a fast-paced environment, we want to talk to you! We are hiring for full-time and part-time positions. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Staying guest-focused and nurturing an excellent guest experience
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations
- Performing related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Working weekends, holidays, and evenings as required
- Obtaining TABC and Food Handlers licenses (candidates will be required to have both licenses before you can start working with us)
If you’ve made it all the way down here and still like the sound of the songs we’re singing, email your resume to email@example.com.