Summer Concert Series FAQs
Updated Covid Concert Guidelines
For our Summer and Fall 2020 Concert Series, we are hosting our concerts in our northern festival field to allow for proper social distancing.
- We will require our bar staff to utilize either surgical masks or improvised masks such as scarves, bandanas, and handkerchiefs to reduce the risk of exposure to yourself and others.
- It is also required of everyone to either wash or sanitize their hands after using the restroom, sneezing, coughing, and before eating meals.
- We recommend masks for concert goers, but it is not required.
- We will have masks available upon request at entry.
- We will ask that people spread out with no groups larger than 10 and will request 6 feet in between groups in the field.
Can I bring my kids?
For our 2020 Summer Concert Series in the field, All Ages are welcome and kids 12 and under are free! Most our Haute Spot Venue concerts and most of our events are 16+, but we made our 2020 Summer and Fall Season family friendly.
Can I leave and come back once the concert starts?
Can I bring dinner and/or drinks or water?
What time does the band start?
How late does the music last?
Where do I buy tickets?
Can I buy a ticket at the door?
Is Haute Spot wheelchair accessible?
Can I bring my dog?
Can I bring a service animal?
How much is parking?
As we move our operations to our festival field for the 2020 concert season we have secured parking space near the venue. For this season we will be charging a nominal fee for parking to offset costs.
Parking is $15 for close in parking in our parking lot. Field parking is $5. Please bring cash.